ADMISSIONS & AIDS
Students seeking admission into JSS 1/Year 7 will take the standard entrance examination consisting of three papers (English, Mathematics and Non-verbal Reasoning).
This will last approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.
The tests are designed to assess and analyse a candidate’s current academic level, taking into account the prior level learning within the context of the national Primary curriculum at a level to Primary Year 5. There are no practice papers. The school simply wants to know the individual applicants academic level relative to the three papers on the day.
Following the examination, all papers are carefully marked and cross-checked. The results of these papers allow us to place your child accurately and determine if a place is to be offered. We also use them to identify the children who qualify for our academic scholarships.
Please note: We do not disclose the marks attained, or discuss the results with parents
- A Full scholarship which is awarded to the candidate who achieves the highest score in the Entrance Examination (no less than 90% and above).
- A Partial scholarship is awarded to the candidate that comes second in the Entrance Examination
CURRENT EXAMINATION CENTRES:
- Atlantic Hall -: Poka, Epe, Lagos State
- Lagos Centre -: Childville School, 9 Sonoiki Street, Off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos
- Abuja -: Treasure House Montessori, 12 Thomas Sankara Street (near ECOWAS Secretariat) Asokoro, Abuja
- Port Harcourt -: Montessori International Nursery/Primary School, Plot C 58, King Perekule Street, GRA Phase 2,
- Port Harcourt -: The Groove School, No. 1 Link Road (off Sanni Abacha), GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Warri -: Lakeland School, Ogunu, Warri, Delta State
- Bonny Island -: NLNG School, Bonny Island, Rivers State