ADMISSIONS & AIDS
Fees include costs associated with providing a thorough education; including teaching, essential educational materials and text books, and many curriculum trips. Fees also include the provision of pastoral care, meals and co-curricular activities.
Fees are charged in advance at the start of each term. For the academic year 2017/18, the fees are*:
- New Students – N3,592,750
- Old Students – N3,042,750
- Transfer Students –N3,642, 750
- Fees MUST be paid BEFORE RESUMPTION for each term/session.
- Students will not be admitted into the Hostels unless ALL outstanding fees are settled.
- A 10% and 15% discount will be awarded as rebate on a third and fourth child to parents with three and four children respectively. The discount is given on the Tuition & Boarding Fees of the third child and fourth child AFTER FULL PAYMENT for the session for all children.
- MODE OF PAYMENT: BANK DRAFT is the only acceptable mode of payment. No personal/company cheques allowed.
- * Please Note: NO DISCOUNT will be granted for full payment of fees for the session/year