The Atlantic Hall Parent Teacher Association is an integral aspect of the school community, as a result of its active support of the school in various areas.
The major objectives of the PTA are:-
- To support the school in its corporate objective to provide education of the best affordable standard.
- To foster and maintain friendship and understanding between parents, teachers, governors of the school board and the community, thereby encouraging a closer relationship between the home and the school for the general good of the children.
- To give parents, governors of the school board and teachers, an informal opportunity to discuss issues that affect the education and welfare of the children.
- To help parents understand current teaching methods and policies through conferences, workshop and projects if necessary.
- To raise funds for special projects as required.
The current members of the executive committee are as follows
- MRS. MAUREEN AWOBOKUN (CHAIRMAN)
- HON. MUHAMMED KUMALIA (VICE CHAIRMAN)
- ORESEGUN, OLUGBEMI. S (GENERAL SECRETARY)
- MRS.LAURETTA USIADE (ASST. GEN. SECRETARY)
- MRS. OLUFUNMILAYO JEGEDE (FINANCIAL SECRETARY)
- MRS. TEMILOLA ACHAKOBE (TREASURER)
- MR. OMOLE ABIODUN (ASST. TREASURER)
- MRS. ARAMIDE ODEKA (SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- MRS. PEJU OKOYOMOH (ASST. SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- MR. BLESSING KAYODE,K (MEMBER)
- MRS. MOJISOLA FAKEHINDE (MEMBER)
- PRINCESS EDEIMU-CHUKWUMA (MEMBER)
- MRS. AKANDE FELICIA (EX-OFFICIO)
- MR. JEDRAS ANDREW (PRINCIPAL)