The Atlantic Hall Parent Teacher Association is an integral aspect of the school community, as a result of its active support of the school in various areas.
The major objectives of the PTA are:-
- To support the school in its corporate objective to provide education of the best affordable standard.
- To foster and maintain friendship and understanding between parents, teachers, governors of the school board and the community, thereby encouraging a closer relationship between the home and the school for the general good of the children.
- To give parents, governors of the school board and teachers, an informal opportunity to discuss issues that affect the education and welfare of the children.
- To help parents understand current teaching methods and policies through conferences, workshop and projects if necessary.
- To raise funds for special projects as required.
THE CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ARE AS FOLLOWS
- MRS. TEMILOLA ACHAKOBE (CHAIRMAN)
- MR. IBRAHIM QUDUS (GENERAL SECRETARY)
- MRS. SABI AYOKU (ASST. GEN. SECRETARY)
- BARR (MRS.) THERESA EYO BASSEY (FINANCIAL SECRETARY)
- MR. ATANDA OLATUNDE (ASST. TREASURER)
- MRS. TEKENA KOKO (TREASURER)
- MRS. OLUFUNKE EHIAGWINA(SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- MRS. ADEPEJU OKOYOMON(ASST. SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- MRS. FERANMI OGBOKO (MEMBER)
- MR. OLANREWAJU TUNDE(PTA ADMINISTRATOR)
- MR. OLUGBEMI SULAIMON ORESEGUN(EX-OFFICIO)
- MRS. OLUFUNMILAYO JEGEDE(EX-OFFICIO)
- MRS. MAUREEN AWOBOKUN(EX-OFFICIO)
- MRS. ARAMIDE ODEKA(EX-OFFICIO)
- DR. TUNJI ABIMBOLA (PRINCIPAL, EX OFFICIO)