We are pleased to inform you of Atlantic Hall partnership with a Canada based institution, Kanata Academy International (KAI) to provide our students with the opportunity for smooth and accelerated transition into top universities in Canada, UK, and other countries of the world.
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma or OSSD is an internationally recognized and highly esteemed secondary school diploma from Ontario, Canada. Hence, Students that are enrolled in the programme will receive an Ontario Secondary School Diploma at the end of their programme in Atlantic Hall.
An OSSD is a globally recognized high school diploma granted by the Ministry of Education, Ontario, Canada. Upon completing the OSSD, students can apply to reputable universities and colleges in Canada, the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Benefits of the OSSD include:
1. Students get (are awarded) an internationally renowned diploma (certificate) without exams and can showcase their abilities in multiple ways.
2. Every student registered for the OSSD programme is considered a Canadian student and is given a unique Ontario Education Number (OEN).
3. OSSD students can apply directly to Ontario universities with clearer, more accommodating entrance requirements.
4. Get a fast-track Permanent Residency in Ontario Province with an OSSD, including paying home fees after your first year.
5. Students in OSSD access more scholarships, including the Ontario Scholars Award for an 80% average.
6. Competitive schools worldwide do not require A-Levels or foundation degrees for those with OSSD
7. Suitable for students with special needs and competitive athletes.
8. When students meet the Ontario student eligibility criteria, university placements are guaranteed. Qualified OSSD graduates have access to world class post-secondary institutions in Ontario Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United States.
9. 24/7 access to Canadian tutors online.
10. Scholarships and training for competitive sports in Canada.
11. It has over 150 interactive and engaging courses including STEM, Computer Science, AP courses, Core French, as well as catering for students in various pathways such as Medical, Business, Engineering, Design, Health and Social Science, Visual Arts and more.
12. The curriculum for the OSSD programme is consistently evaluated as one of the top five education systems in the world by Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA).
13. Just like the IB (International Baccalaureate) programme, the OSSD is a well-respected high-quality international curriculum but has a competitive advantage of catering for all learning styles.