The Atlantic Hall Parent Teacher Association is an integral aspect of the school community, as a result of its active support of the school in various areas.
The major objectives of the PTA are:
- To support the school in its corporate objective to provide education of the best affordable standard.
- To foster and maintain friendship and understanding between parents, teachers, governors of the school board and the community, thereby encouraging a closer relationship between the home and the school for the general good of the children.
- To give parents, governors of the school board, and teachers, an informal opportunity to discuss issues that affect the education and welfare of the children.
- To help parents understand current teaching methods and policies through conferences, workshop and projects if necessary.
- To raise funds for special projects as required.
THE CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ARE AS FOLLOWS
- MRS. MAUREEN AWOBOKUN (CHAIRMAN)
- DR. TUNJI ABIMBOLA (PRINCIPAL)
- VEN. OLUBANKE FASINA (VICE CHAIRMAN)
- MR. IBRAHIM QUDUS (GENERAL SECRETARY)
- MRS. OLATUBOSUN OSAGHAE (TREASURER)
- MR. ORESEGUN SULAIMAN (ASSISTANT TREASURER)
- MRS OYEKAN ADAMA (MEMBER)
- MRS. BASSEY THERESA (MEMBER)
- MRS. REMILEKUN OLAOPA (MEMBER)
- MRS. JOLA ALOKOLARO (MEMBER)