We are delighted to announce that Atlantic Hall is now an approved partner school of the UK-based International University Foundation Programme Global Education which is recognized by leading universities across five continents – Africa, Australia, Europe, Middle-East and North America.
Amongst other benefits to students and parents, the IUFP:
- Is more affordable even with more courses to be undertaken by students in preparation for their degree studies.
- Allows the student the opportunity to study for up to one year in Nigeria and thereafter proceed straight to the first year of degree course at a university overseas. This enables the student to grow and mature at home.
- Saves the parents large sums of money, which can be utilized when students arrive overseas for their degree courses.
- Is flexible because students can commence their studies in January (6 months – Intensive Scheme) or September (1 year – Standard Scheme) of every year.
- Is a perfect replacement for A’ levels which is a two-year programme.
For further enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08140727213, 07042932098.